Policy on Returns and Exchanges
Customers have the right to return any purchased items without defining the reason within
14 (fourteen) calendar days from the moment of receiving those items from Saneno. The items can be returned if their consumer properties, factory labels, and ready-for-sale condition are preserved. Customers are entitled to notify the Saneno of any discovered defects and demand to rectify them within
14 calendar days from the moment of the receiving the Items from Saneno. The only exception are defects caused by improper handling of the Items by the Customer.
Conditions for Refund
- The product must not be used, worn or washed.
- The product should also be stain-free.
- It should be in an acceptable condition.
- The product must include the original tags and packaging for the product. In case it came with a warranty card, it should also be enclosed. Any gift items sent with the product should also be returned with the product when you apply for refund request
- The product should be returned in the original packaging that it came in. This includes any Saneno Pvt .Ltd packaging with the shipping information attached to it.
- The refund process starts after the quality of the returned product is checked thoroughly by the team. This may take up to 1-2 working days. If your request is approved, your amount will be returned in the same account that you used to make payment to Saneno Pvt .Ltd within 5-10 days of the refund request.
The same exclusions apply to our Returns Guarantee as for the right of withdrawal. The following products thus cannot be returned under the Returns Guarantee (unless defective):
- Products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by you after delivery, or which are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items;
- Sealed audio or video recordings or of sealed software if unsealed by you after delivery;
- Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized, especially personalized Saneno Handmade items;
- Goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- A service, if the supplier has fully performed it and you accepted when you placed your order that the supplier could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started;
- Digital content (including apps, digital software, ebooks, MP3, etc) which is not supplied on a tangible medium (e.g. on a CD or DVD) if you accepted when you placed your order that the supplier could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started
- Newspapers, journals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts;
- Alcoholic beverages whose actual value is dependent on fluctuations in the market which the supplier cannot control
- Returning your product because you changed your mind is not accepted.